Sign up here for our email list to receive updates.
Since the project’s inception, the project team has met with members of the public, advocacy groups, businesses, and Town Staff to solicit input on design goals, present and discuss design alternatives, and listen to feedback.
Town Council Meetings
- April 19, 2017: Presentation and update on the Connecting Windsor Study
General Public Meetings
- February 11, 2016: 1st Public Meeting at the Windsor Senior Center
Community and Advocacy Group Meetings
- January 10, 2016: Spanish language focus group meeting at Mary Agatha Furth Center
- November 17, 2015: Community organizations focus group meeting at Windsor Library
- November 17, 2015: Bicycle and pedestrian focus group meeting at Windsor Town Hall
- November 16, 2015: Local businesses focus group meeting at Windsor Town Hall
Agency and Town Staff Meetings
- September 21, 2016: Meeting with Caltrans at the District 4 office in Oakland, CA
- September 15, 2016: Meeting with Windsor's executive team at the Department of Public Works
- November 16, 2015: Site tour with Town of Windsor's executive team